Public, private and civil society actors in the Caribbean territories have for many years developed technical skills adapted to the specificities of their territory while meeting international norms and standards.
Regional technical solutions specific to the Caribbean context are therefore available in many areas, particularly on the following topics:
• The preservation and enhancement of the environment and biodiversity
• The adaptation of building standards to climate and geological constraints
• Sustainable and resilient construction of urbanised areas
• Promotion of natural resources for renewable energy production
• Prevention of natural disasters and enhancement of capacity to respond to them
• Promotion and development of island economic activities, including tourism
UNITE Caribbean offers its expertise to promote and share innovative regional technical solutions in the context of development and cooperation projects in the Caribbean basin.
Join THE UNITE CARIBBEAN ADVENTURE
Join our team of experts on our cooperation and development consultation projects in the Caribbean