Unite Caribbean has produced a multilingual training module dedicated to the elaboration and financing of development projects focused on the theme of the environment and biodiversity in the Caribbean. This module, composed of five animated sequences in video format, is intended for promoters of development projects in the Caribbean in order to enable them to acquire skills and working methods in terms of:
• Development and structuring of a development project
• Structuring of the budget, resources and means of implementing a project
• Identification of sources of financing for development projects in the Caribbean
• Optimization of obtaining financing from public and private funders
• Identification of alternative funding sources
The presentation of the sequences was provided by the team of consultant-trainer of Unite Caribbean specializing in the technical and budgetary set-up of development projects in the Caribbean.
Available on the e-learning platform of « l’Office Français de la Biodiversité » in the form of a MOOC, this training contributes, within the framework of the , to improving the skills of managers of natural reserves and managers of associations and organizations focused on the preservation of natural resources and biodiversity in the Caribbean.